There are numerous benefits of Chinese massage therapy. The various Chinese back massage techniques not only provide pain relief but also help treat a number of physical disorders.
Massage therapy is a holistic approach to health care that not only provides relief from physical ailments, but also relaxes and revitalizes the body and mind. Chinese massage stimulates the circulatory system and the nervous system. It provides relief from chronic pain and improves the strength and flexibility of the various parts of the body. Regular Chinese massage can also halt the progress of many degenerative muscular diseases.
Chinese massage also stimulates the immune system and increases the strength and resilience of the body. It can also be used to treat injuries and bruises and facilitates the removal of scar tissue.Using Chinese massage for headaches, migraines and constipation can help overcome these problems completely. Tennis elbow and sciatica pains can also be effectively treated with these massages. Athletes and sportspersons can use Chinese massage to recover from sports injuries and improve their performance.
Chinese massage benefits are not only physical. Chinese massage can also relax and re-energize the mind. It is also an excellent way of removing all the accumulated stress and tension from the body and the mind.These massages can rejuvenate and relax the mind from day to day stress and anxiety and even cure anxiety related disorders effectively.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body\'s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body\'s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body\'s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.